The New Normal in CARING FOR YOU at Rizzieri.
- We ask that you notify us if you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, chills, shortness of breath.
- We ask you not to come into the salon for a 14-day period after exposure to a positive COVID patient.
How Your Appointment Will Be Different?
- All staff members will be temperature tested at the beginning of each shift; they will all be wearing masks and adhering to new sanitation guidelines we have implemented per state and county.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask in order to enter the building. If you’re having a hair color service, we will offer you a disposable surgical mask so your personal mask doesn’t get stained. We can’t be responsible for color stains on your personal mask.
- We are asking that you come on time for appointments, due to busy schedules.
- When you arrive, please stop at the door for your temperature check and some hand sanitizer, then you can come inside the time of your appointment to check-in.
- We will ask you to fill out a waiver with a few COVID-19 related symptom questions and ask you if you have experienced any of them in the past 14 days.
- Please click on this LINK to read our online service waiver, you will be asked to fill this out from your car once you arrive for your appointment.
- Please come alone. If you have company, they will have to wait outside to maintain safe social distancing.
- Our service providers will wear a mask throughout your service.
- Our stations will all be 6’ apart, with plexiglass partitions between the ones that are less than 6’ apart.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please call us with as much notice as possible, a cancelation fee may apply if you cancel with less than 6 hours’ notice.
- The workstations will be disinfected and sanitized between each guest.
- Limit what you bring with you. Ex: wallet, keys, mobile phone. Please leave all large purses, totes, backpacks at home.
- We are so excited to welcome you back into our salons and want you to know how grateful we are for you.
You can use touchless payment types like Apple Pay or put a credit card on file.
We are so happy to get back to doing what we love, which is taking amazing care of you!
WELCOME BACK to Rizzieri!