Get Summer-Ready with a Mani-Pedi at Rizzieri Salon & Spa
Summer is just around the corner and as soon as sandal weather is in full swing, our hands, feet, and nails will be on display for all to see! Regular manicures and pedicures are important for keeping our skin hydrated and nails trimmed and healthy. At Rizzieri Salon & Spa, not only can we offer mani-pedi’s for keeping your hands and feet nourished, healthy, and smooth, but we can finish them off with some of the top summer nail colors.
Benefits to Routine Manicures & Pedicures
- Alleviates stress and promotes relaxation: Whether you opt for a full Signature manicure or pedicure, our Express Manicure, or our Refresher Pedicure, unwinding and relaxing in our luxury nail lounge will help alleviate everyday stress. Self-care is an important part of our wellbeing and regular mani-pedi’s can be a way to relax.
- Moisturize & hydrate: Dry, cracked skin happens – especially with cold air, frequent hand washing, and consistent use of hand sanitizer. When you enjoy a manicure or pedicure at Rizzieri Salon & Spa, we offer a warm paraffin wax treatment with our Signature Manicure and Signature Pedicure for ultimate hydration. Soft, smooth hands and feet keep your skin healthy and young-looking.
- Exfoliation and anti-aging: Dry skin highlights your fine lines and wrinkles, aging your hands and feet. Professional mani-pedi’s help reduce the signs of aging with their exfoliation treatment. Exfoliation removes dead skin cells, unclogs pores, and removes stubborn dry skin from your hands and especially your feet. Between our exfoliation technique and our massage during your mani-pedi, collagen and elastin production is stimulated, two factors that are essential for rejuvenation, cell renewal, and skin tightening. Our professional serums are nourishing to your nails and leave your skin with a renewed, radiant look.
- Boost circulation: When you get any one of our manicures or pedicures, our nail experts will engage in a relaxing hand and foot massage to encourage the circulation in your body to deliver vital nutrients to your cells, help to improve elasticity to your skin, and aid in removing toxins from your body.
- Relieve joint and muscle pain: If you have an ailment such as arthritis that causes pain to the extremities, or have a job that demands extensive use of your hands or feet, a mani-pedi can help to relieve chronic pain and can supplement medicated pain relief. The relaxing soaking and massaging will reduce swelling in your joints and ease tension in your overworked muscles.
- Stop infections before they start: Nail fungus happens, whether we want to talk about it or not. Most of the time, you may not notice until it has already become irritated and painful. Our professional nail technicians are trained to spot early signs of nail fungus or infections and have specialty products to treat it.
Of course, it’s a given that when you leave our nail lounge, you will leave with beautifully shaped and polished nails. We have a huge variety of colors and embellishments to show off your nails with style. Our next blog will highlight some of the hot summer trends in nail colors and styles to get you in the mood for summer.
At Rizzieri Salon & Spa, our nail experts are ready to get your hands and feet ready for summer with any one of our manicures and pedicure treatments! We have two convenient locations to serve you. Our Moorestown location, conveniently located in Moorestown Mall at 400 NJ-38 Suite 1440, Moorestown, NJ, and our Washington Township location at 389 Ganttown Road, Sewell, NJ. Give us a call: Moorestown – 856-985-1225 or Washington Twp – 856-582-3750. Or you can book online for both our Moorestown and Washington Township locations.